General Kenobi… wait, no. Got that wrong.
Master affiliate. We bear good news about what we’ve been up to last month. We fixed a few bugs and released two cool new features.
🐞 Bugs fixed:
- Some opportunities were cloned but we managed to get rid of them. 🔫
- Our campaign prioritising and excluding works again!
- When a campaign is in two networks you can choose which one you want to prioritise
- Or we can automatically link you to the campaign with the highest commission
- You can now update your currency settings without filling in extra details or logging in and out of the platform
⭐ New features:
- Jedi master feature: You can now choose to attribute commissions only to Unique clicks
- Sith lord feature: Group pages and URLs you don’t want to automate using wildcard statements. The wildcard statement should include the specific part of URL you want to group and exclude from all the links containing that part.
🐶 What’s up at Heylink:
- We said ‘hey’ to 2 new sales managers, Matty and Nicolai – if you also want to say hey to them, book a meeting here.
- Who’s a good boii? Our founder duo, Alex and Simon, are the goodest boiis. They spoke about the future of affiliate marketing on the Affiliate Insider podcast. Listen to the podcast here →
🤓 Top reads:
- How Connery Media increased their affiliate revenue by 20%
- What is affiliate tracking and how does it work? Affiliate publisher edition
- How many affiliate programs should I join?
That’s it from us, if you have any questions, just reach out on email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
May the 4th be with you!